Tuesday, July 27, 2010

miss me?

Hallo.

It's been a while! I hope you read my travel blog. I linked you to it last entry. If you haven't, do go check it out.

I love a lot of things right now. A good friend of mine saw me for the first time in a few months, and said that right now I was happier than he has seen me in almost a year. I agree, but only realized it looking back. It was such a slow downhill that I didnt realize that I was just closing myself, tighter and deeper, until finally bursting free into the sunshine. A wonderful, loveable new boyfriend and two months in the Caribbean will definitely solve most problems.

So, in case you missed it, here's a list of things that I have not had in a while and have a new appreciation for:

radio.

driving.
bathtubs.
making cookies.
fast internet.
leftovers.
couches.
my faaaaamily.
my parent's puppy. (and fat cat) (keeps getting fatter)

No comments: