Thursday, February 4, 2010

taking the long way around

I'm going to start writing in here more often... I think this is a time of my life that should be documented. I am about to be traveling the world, and I shall keep you updated with  my new camera and this blog. I won't be posting cute recipes or being cutely in love or anything. I'm about to go on an adventure on my own that will last a little over a year, from the Caribbean to the Panama Canal, up to Alaska... and then to live the life of a monk in a small town in Minnesota. I intend to write a lot, and share some of the writing with the world.

Stay tuned!

Currently: waiting for my water heater to be fixed so I can take a shower.
Currently listening: Concierto de Aranjuez by JoaquĆ­n Rodrigo II-Adagio (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3_sML4prLE)
Currently celebrating: the "one egg wonder", bitty frying pan the perfect size for one egg.

Currently encouraging you to check out: The Apache Relay (myspace.com/mfjrandtheapacherelay)


No comments: