Sunday, February 28, 2010

why, packin for a trip of course!

The countdown begins:
20 days til I leave Nashville.
24 til I leave the country.
144 til I return.
175 til my semester begins.

We begin in Chile, and in the four months that follow, I will be more places than I ever have been before!

Unfortunately, about three weeks after I return from this job,  I have to move from Nashville to Minnesota. So, my job right now is to pack up my life for Minnesota, then put it all in storage. Then go on this cruise until the end of July. Then come back to Nashville, get all my stuff and hopefully have a place to live in Red Wing by then! I will live out of a suitcase for about 5 months.
So, just the cruise would be unstressful, and just Minnesota would be unstressful, but the two of them one after another is... stressful. ick.

Currently listening: Howard Hanson, Symphony No. 2 "Romantic" II.
                            Guy Clark, Texas 1947



Look out here she comes, she's comin' 
Look out there she goes, she's gone, 
. . .Lord, she never even stopped.

2 comments:

Eliz. K said...

praying!
and, verses that are constantly encouraging to me are Psalm 139 and Phil. 4:6-7.... if you're interested :-)

Eliz. K said...

ps, i'll admit it. i gave up fb. i deleted my account. and turned around and spent too much time copying you and your cute shabbygirl background. cwk caught me too :-)

SUCH cute stuff though! oh my goodness!